Thank you to everyone who participated in our personal branding Twitter chat this evening. Specifically, we’d like to thank our co-hosts, President of JRM Communications Jason Mollica (tweeting from @JasMollica) and Vice President of Public Relations Nolan Miles (tweeting from the @PRSSANational account) for guiding the conversation. Be sure to tune in to next month’s Twitter chat!
Twitter Chat Recap — Your Personal Brand and the Real World: What is Expected?
Connect with PRSSA
- 5 Steps To Making Your Business Instagram Stand Out
- Connect, Link and Dream. Reasons Why You Should Have Created a LinkedIn Yesterday
- Five Lil Wayne Quotes to Get You Through Your Hardest Internship
- Come Fly With Me [National Conference 2018 Session Recap]
- What’s The Latest On Chapter News: Why Your Chapter Should Submit
advice agency career chapter Chapter Development communications diversity ethics ethics month events internship internship advice internships interview job leadership marketing mentor mentorship National Assembly National Conference networking pr professional Professional Development professionals PRSA PRSSA PRSSA Chapters PRSSA national conference PR students public relations public relations careers public relations internships public relations jobs public relations networking public relations students relationships research resume Social Media students twitter twitter chat writing